Tuesday, May 7, 2013

BaubleBar


Statement necklaces and stacked bracelets have been the top trends this season, and of course, I've been eyeing them.  As I've mentioned in my previous post, I'm not very adventurous; however, I don't like being "behind" in the new trends and fashion.  That doesn't mean I won't try to follow the trend nor will I spend crazy amount of money to follow a trend that might not last forever. I'm more of a "spend big on something that will last me a long time," and "spend minimum that'll last me a season" type a gal.

SO, I found a place where I can buy affordable and yet sophisticated and trendy necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and such for a reasonable price that's not going to cost me a leg and an arm.

Baublebar has been my new to-go online jewelry place! Omgosh, I love this site!

Reasons why I heart Baublebar:

1. New arrivals literally five times a week uploaded for consumers to buy! Something new to check out every day!

2. Reasonable priced-items! ($-$$)

3. There are stylists to assist and help you if you need to pair an outfit with a piece of jewelry or want to venture out a new style.  You can either visit their 1) NYC shop; 2) video chat; 3) email; or 4) call them for help.  If visiting NYC store, you'll need to set up an appointment with a stylist (free) who can help you!

4. Special $10 deal every Friday (one item "secretly" goes on sale for $10) and $20 deal every Monday.

5. Free shipping and free returns!!

6. Get rewards for spending money. Every dollar you spent will earn you a point, and once you reach 10 point you earn you a dollar credit which you can use towards your spending.

7. Many items are sometimes "sold out."  But don't be sad. You can be on a wait-list and they'll notify you via email once the item you want comes back in stock.

For example: I was looking for a nice gold chain necklace to go with one of my outfits, and ta-da, received an email today that the necklace came back in stock! I ended up purchasing it for $26!

Gold Chain Necklace


Check them out! :)  Happy shopping!
 photo Christy.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment