Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Nail Design Part 2

This is my 'Nail Design' post part two--

You can scroll down to see my past post on my previous nail designs.  Here are the most recent nail designs I've done on my nails:


Late January 2013:


















White gradation with silver holograms to give depth.  This design was very suitable for the month! Received numerous compliments--I'll probably do something similar again in this coming winter.


February 2013:


















To go with the Valentine's Day theme, I decided to do pink glitter gradation with silver all glitter nails for my index finger and ring finger on both hands.  Very glittery!


March 2013:


















Tried reverse French nails for the first time, and I think I like them! A lot of Japanese and Korean celebrities do reverse French nails--didn't think I'll like them, but I'll totally do it again in the future.  Light coral colored reverse French nails with small, gold stone on my ring finger on both hands.

Early April 2013:


















I love this mint blue color, and although it's more of a summer color I couldn't resist it so I ended up getting it done on my nails in April.  I did solid mint blue (or Tiffany's color) on all my nails and added silver stone on some of my nails to create depth.  Glad I did this color because when I went back to the salon last week, it was no longer available! Hopefully, they'll have them again for the summer! I have a design in mind using this color...


Late April 2013:


















Solid pink nails except my ring finger (gold glitter) and I decided to add star and solid stones on all my nails.  I'm not sure if I'll do the star again and can't say this was my favorite.


May 2013:


















I was inspired to change up nail colors for each hand after seeing one of my favorite Korean actress having something similar done to her nails recently. For my right hand, all my nails are off-white except for my ring finger with a small heart drawn on it.  On my left hand, all my nails are purple-blue except for my ring finger which is white with big heart drawn in purple-blue.

 photo Christy.jpg



No comments:

Post a Comment